Blessed Hope: LeTourneau’s Ministry to and for Women
Blessed Hope Ministry at LeTourneau
LeTourneau’s Blessed Hope Ministry aims to:
- Welcome all women
- Connect women to Jesus and others
- Equip women to live out God’s purpose for their lives
- Encourage women to share Christ’s love with others
Friendship and Encouragement
At LeTourneau’s Blessed Hope Ministry:
- We are women just like you!
- We provide monthly opportunities for women in every season of life to come together to learn, grow, pray, and provide support to each other through the ups and downs of life.
- We provide a place to share a delicious meal and create connections that we pray will blossom into beautiful and meaningful Christian friendships.
Our Belief Statements
At LeTourneau’s Blessed Hope Women’s Ministries:
- We believe that the Bible in the only true word of God.
- We believe that there is only One God, existing in three persons, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe and share that Jesus, The Son of God, became a sacrificial offering for our sins, and it is only through Him that we obtain salvation and eternal life.
Blessed Hope Ladies Luncheons
We hope you will mark your calendar and join us each month to hear about Jesus and be blessed at LeTourneau!
We now have a selection of video replays available for you to catch up on Blessed Hope events you may have missed since the start of COVID-19 restrictions in 2020.
Available videos featured on LeTCC’s YouTube channel include Marcia Ramsland (March 2020), Brenda Collier (June 2020), Diane Drumm (August 2020) and Marji Stevens (Sept. 2020). Click here to see a summary of each speaker’s focus and pick which one to watch!
Our Final 2020 Program will be:
December 4th: Annual Christmas Program (with Donna Hafler & Beth Rassmussen)
*Reservations are due on or before the Friday before each luncheon. Call (585) 554-3400 or email email@example.com
Programs begin at 11 a.m. and each luncheon event ends by 1 p.m. Luncheons typically featuring a primary entree, salad, dessert, and beverages. In January 2021, the cost rises to $13/person.
Reservations become permanent one week prior to the event. Particularly during the current pandemic, where capacity is limited to 50 people due to NYS regulations, we urge you to call the office to transfer your reservation to a wait-listed guest in the event you must cancel. If you do not call in advance to transfer your reservation when you need to cancel, this creates a hardship for the LeTCC ministry. In cases where you reserve seat(s) and then fail to attend, please consider donating the value of your reservation back to the LeTCC ministry.
Save the Dates for our 2021 Programs and Speakers!!
Jan. 22: Charity Werzinger Borisuk
Feb. 26: Kelly Lee
March 12: Joan Wood
April 9: Barb Short
May 21: Blake Ennis
June 18: Denise McKenzie
Sept. 17: TBD
Oct. 15: TBD
Nov. 19: Brenda “Bebe” Collier
Dec. 3: Annual Christmas Program – Who’s Coming to Our House?
THANK YOU for your support prayers and expressions of Love! What a privilege to serve Christ in these ways!